Rabu, 3 September 2008

O'Shea: I'll remain a Red

John O'Shea insists he is happy to stay at United for as long as Sir Alex Ferguson wants him in his squad.The versatile Irishman has frequently attracted interest from other clubs seeking to whisk him away from Old Trafford.Transfer deadline day will see plenty of activity on Monday, but rather than follow the lure of cementing the position of first-choice first-teamer elsewhere, O'Shea is intent on staying in Sir Alex's plans."I’ll be here hopefully as long as the manager wants me," he said. "That’ll be the case for me. It’s a squad game and who’s to say that if I went to a different team it wouldn’t be the same?"The Republic of Ireland international knows competition for places is fierce in a squad of United's strength but, for O'Shea, little competes with the challenge of trying to make it into the Reds' line-up."I’m at Manchester United and I’m happy doing what I do," he says."It’s a case of when I get the chance I’ve got to make sure I give the manager a difficult choice to leave me out of the team. That’s the challenge I face every time I play."

Source : www.manutd.com

Tiada ulasan: